New Year, New Goals - NEW SHOP

Cheers all!  I know it's been a while.  I've been growing humans.

I've also been working on prep for something I had been wanting to do for a LONG time.  It's finally here! Subscriptions!

 Classic Dangle Earrings
 The store that sells them is at LiciaBeads.com and the Classic Dangle Earrings are the most popular subscription so far.  There are a few other assortments to suit your needs and budget, as well as a floral earring selection.

Also included are some in stock items and of course the ever popular TP jewelry.They've been rolling along steadily since 2012, originally designed in 2007.
Toilet Paper Jewelry

So, take a peek if you would.  Follow me on Facebook too!  Sometimes I give things away.

Happy 2017!

1 comment:

Myra said...

Licia! It's 2021 now! We need a new comment to stalk!