Do I keep them, or do I sell them?

Over the last couple of days I have been messing around with wire. I even bought some since I liked it so much. Usually I am hunched over some seed beads, methodically counting each bead. I realized that with wire wrapping, I can lean back and just weave. It's similar to knitting a simple pattern... no hunching. I like not hunching.

These are the no hunching earrings. I like them, and cannot decide if I should sell them ($40) or keep them for my greedy little self. They are silver plated (because using sterling at this point would be wasteful considering the goofs) with glass pearls. Simple, elegant...

8 comments:

moonmystic said...

They are beautiful!

MyFairLadyVT4 said...

Ooo, keep them for yourself.

GrandmaMarilyns said...

I say if you will wear them and they won't just stay in a jewelry box, keep them.

Licia said...

I'm going to make myself some green ones :)

Julie said...

They are really pretty - I say do what ever makes you happy!!! But they are definitely sellable.

Crochet and Stitches said...

If you were me, you'd tell yourself that you can make another pair, and the $40 would make you want to sell them.

Just don't be like me and never get around to making yourself something else. :)

Seriously, pretty earrings. I can see why you are debating what to do.

Anonymous said...

You should make some more with orange wire and a purple bead. Them give them away to your favorite sibling. Kidding. Someone today at work asked me if you made my necklace. I said I didn't remember where I got it but I knew you didn't do it because the quality sucked.

Sara Czukal said...

I remember this from a forum post. haha. You should keep them! Beautiful (I love anything wire)