Awesome Chicks of Etsy

I started something... see, I was in chat (as is common) and talking about how I don't really get dressed anymore or go outside or eat or pee. Okay I do all those things. I get dressed, and go outside to get the EtsyMail. I still pee too cause it's one of those things. TMI?

Anyway, I kinda started a group based around the whole chatting in your jammies theme. I call us the Awesome Chicks of Etsy...and the initiation is that members have to photo themselves (even if it is just their feet or something) in their jammies. Right away there were members taking photos, ready to be seen in jammies! I was a little surprised but got to thinking, this could be a really good informative blog about how me and others have learned to run an Etsy shop!
That is how this all started... and that is what I want it to be about. Someplace fun where people can share information about how to become successful selling handmade items and supplies on Etsy (and beyond).

Follow us, or join in the fun, it's up to you. Followers will be entertained with useful posts and links to great information already online. Members will be encouraged to create their own articles, and we will choose among them to feature on the Awesome Chicks of Etsy blog. And hey, we take Roosters too! Just get those PJ photos ready and join in!

I'm ready to share what I have learned about selling on online! I look forward to hearing what my fellow founding authors have learned as well!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

KayzKreationz said...

Cute idea. Just don't know if I'm ready for people to see me in my "jammies" :)
http://KayzKreationz.blogspot.com

Linda B said...

I'm not ready for the paparazzi either.

Linda B :)

Licia said...

Aw, just take a sockie photo :) I posted on at the AwesomeChicks blog so you can see what I mean. I don't want to exclude anyone!

RanaMuck said...

I dunno if anybody can see my jammies under my big huge blanket :)

Dang these sub zero temps!

I'm game for this idea though :)

mistyridge said...

sounds like a really fun idea licia. I have been super sick for about 3 weeks now so I havent been keeping up with all the etsy community stuff. I am slowly getting back into things though. I would love to know how others handle their shops during times of illness. How do they keep things going when they are basically the entire workforce for the business. I will have to check out the new blog.