We work with all kinds of rocks....

So, one may think by reading the most recent entries that all I do is play with gemstones. While I do enjoy that part, I also play with "regular" rocks (or maybe it's mostly soil). The garden is coming along, and once it stops snowing (Hello, it's totally almost Spring!) I am planning on planting some things.

We bought plenty of seeds that are just waiting patiently in their little packs...They are just waiting, to become a mass of high maintenance goodness. I will absolutely let you know the progress on the veggie/flower garden. If you cannot wait to see great planties, I am using the photos of them in my feedback for the Vault store here.

And of course, I am going to a gem show today...

6 comments:

Karen Gill hidingplacebeadery.etsy.com said...

Can't wait to see what you find at the show...

Happy Cloud Moments said...

Those sunflower seeds look so full of potential!

alwaysadorable said...

That is such a happy sight to me, all those bright colored promising seed packets! Good luck in your gardening. I love to get my hands dirty too!

Diamondaj said...

I've always wanted a garden, but I have no yard. Have fun at the gem show : )

The ninja said...

I cant wait to see how all these grow!

Kelle's Kitchen said...

Oooh, I'm anxious to see the garden! We are planning to buy a home in May - I'd like to plant a little victory garden then! If I can find the time to maintain it :)