What the heck have you been so busy doing?

Oh, sorry, I have not blogged in a while. It's Wednesday and I go to work later on Wednesdays. I have time to blog, and I took some photos. Every blog post should have a photo, I don't want you to get bored now do I.


So this is what James has been doing. This is where the shed used to be. It made quite a mess being so close to the wall. The plan is to be able to have an accessible outdoor workshop so that we can build the pottery shack. I will take new photos soon as it has actually come further than this photo reflects.

In the mean time, when I am outside with the camera on a sunny day, I cannot help but take flower photos. I like the renewal that develops in the late winter season. Some plants just seem to want to hang on for dear life.

In any case, Spring will soon be here and it is time for me to figure out what to write in the Ginkgo Landscape Design newsletter.... let me know if you have any ideas.

No comments: