Winter Seadheads

Yesterday was lovely with the crisp air and bright sunlight. At this rate I am going to wake up from hibernation any day now.


The greenhouse is able to heat up almost every day to the 75 degree temps that cause it to open it's windows despite being just over freezing outside. I am hoping that the seeds from last year will be able to sprout again since I have not purchased any for this year. The lettuce sets grew thru the winter, regenerating after each hard freeze like it had never happened. We look forward to being able to do something in our garden this year, as well of course as many client gardens also. I'm crossing my fingers for a great Ginkgo season!

1 comment:

Meghan Swails said...

I just love Ginkgo leaves. They are so beautiful. Any your picture is absolutely wonderful.