Recent goings on...

Just letting you all rest from all the reading. Yeah, that's it.

So, on the Licia front (that is why you read this, isn't it?) I have been selling a few things here and there, which is nice. I must say it was nothing like December, but sales still come along. I have been advertising using Project Wonderful. (You already know what it is, and how to use it since you follow this blog.) I have an ad up at the Handmade Movement site (which you know about cause it is all over this blog today). I have also been selling some of my personal stash... cause it's pretty and I cannot use it all fast enough, and I want more :)
On the non Etsy front, I am just doing a short blog because today is garden tending day. My parents are bored and want their haircuts (yeah, I am multi talented) so they are coming up and aparently want to play in the garden. I'm cool with that. So that is where I will be much of the day, cutting hair and digging in the dirt.

I kinda cleaned the house yesterday, but really it was a sad job and I need to get to it and only have an hour. So yeah, while I am gone, you can go buy my beads. Let me know if you want a custom assortment. I will give ya 10% off in my Vault today leave a note to seller referencing this blog post so I know it's you. I will either refund the difference, or adjust if you convo me first. Shh, we are putting this at the bottom. :) (Offer ends 02/20/2009 at midnight PST, aka Etsy time). Offer applies to custom assortments that are convo'd to me before the deadline (limited to stock on hand).

2 comments:

Joyce said...

O Licia...why must you tempt me so?? I am not supposed to buy any more supplies till I sell something....

:)

Mo Pho said...

I love that photo - you really do take incredible photos!! I should have you do mine ;-)