Want a Million dollars?!

Yeah, me too.

How about just adding your blog to a list that will make you officially: One in a Million...
Okay, sure, I'll play. It's an experiment to see how long it will take to get to one million. I am mostly interested in the social aspect to how it is networked in and developed.

I first heard about this from the forums on Etsy at this thread: http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5575030

Then as I was looking thru my blog subscriptions I found that Waterrose
(a fabulous Etsy seller) had posted about it on her blog as well...

so there you go, this is how it spread to me. I have the Million blog disease...

Join the Million Blog List here.

1 comment:

Waterrose said...

Licia...I love your new avatar! Your post is great. It will be fun to watch how this list develops!