Baby Hats!

Well, at least one. I have completed "Flower Power" from a pattern on Knitty. I cast on for it yesterday at Let It Rain during their Wednesday knitting group. See that, less than 24 hours later and it is complete! Baby things are fast! I think it keeps me going because there are all the colors that make me want to see what it is going to look like.
Isn't it cute! I changed some of the colors. The alternating squares had to be gold and purple since mom works at the U Dub. I also changed the blue to a red banding since I'm not one for too much blue. Plus, baby is a baby girl. I really like the green color! The flower took a bit of fuss, but all in all, so cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

i love it!! i have a friend who is pregnant... i might have to get one of those for her. ; )

Anonymous said...

krista said...
Ya, gotta admit you've outdone yourself with that one. Does it come in medium?