Goodmorning, it's noon...

It's not noon yet. Noon is in one half hour. Please do not consider that daylight savings time started this morning and it is actually more like 12:30...

I have been knitting by the wood stove with tea recently. So far I have made 2 scarves which were gifted to Marge and Jade when I was able to tag along on a Young family trip. I didn't get photos....oops. Marge's was a heavyweight cabernet red, ribbed scarf (K2, P2). Jade's was a thin basic grey knitted scarf in some very lovely alpaca! As I was getting toward the end of the second ball I became alarmed that I would need another, so I went out right then to JoAnns to try to find it.... and realized that it was from Michaels....

Turns out that I didn't need any more. So now I have 2 balls to make something else.... I am now accepting bribes....



My current project (I try not to start more than one at a time...) is another scarf in K2, P2 for James. It is a beautiful pumpkin orange wool blend. Maggie loves to sit on it while I am knitting. In fact, the alpaca yarn, she loves to attack. Alpaca Attacka. I found her biting Jade's scarf one day... No more cute baskets of yarn around the house...just cute baskets of kitties.


No comments: