The other option is knitting.

I don't feel like knitting. I'm saving my strength.... I ordered several balls of yarn from Smiley's Yarn, which has some great prices. I'll let you know if the yarn is okay. It's the same brand name stuff that any craft store sells. I fulfilled the min $40 order which got me some 25 balls... The prices are fantastic as they have several "yarn bins" that range from $1 to $3.99 or something like that.

I also ordered some bamboo needles from Oriental Touch... (whatever that means). That should come next week. I got a full set (sizes 0-13) of both double pointed and single pointed for something like $40. It's my Christmas gift to myself. It will also be my gifts to everyone else...


In addition (to which I should probably stop adding), James and I walked to Let it Rain on Harbour Point. Let it Rain is a yarn store that has some very nice quality and interesting variety of yarn. It's within walking distance... and they have a Wednesday knitting club for anyone who wants to join.
I only bought enough to make a nice hat or something, not sure what it will turn out to be. I have to wait for my needles to arrive. I have to remind myself that I am in the middle of another project. There will be no 10 projects at a time...

No comments: